Sponsorship Management Service
We offer a sponsorship management system reporting service as an invaluable tool to help you navigate the perilous web of immigration requirements and ensure your organisation’s fitness for the future.
Businesses sponsoring migrants to work in the UK face ever-increasing difficulties in complying with immigration requirements. To achieve a reduction in the number of organisations on the register of sponsors, the Government has been tightening up sponsor guidance and prevention of illegal working legislation.
Each business sponsoring migrants to work in the UK is required to allocate the role of authorising officer to the most senior person responsible for the recruitment of migrant workers. Sponsors fulfill many of their duties to the Home Office via the online sponsorship management system (SMS). The authorizing officer is responsible for all the sponsorship activities undertaken by their organisation, and the Government requires that each sponsor institutionalise a system enabling the authorising officer to review the activities of SMS users.
Our sponsorship management system reporting service includes:
- we will have a discussion with you to determine your needs and formulate a bespoke reporting service to take the stress of monitoring SMS activity off the shoulders of your authorising officer
- we can provide comprehensive reports on all areas of SMS user activities on a regular basis, in straightforward language
- we can highlight any potential compliance issues that might crop up in relation to SMS user activities
- we can track progress of ongoing requests and reports made via the SMS
- we can diarise important dates such as certificate of sponsorship allocation renewal dates and sponsor licence renewal dates in good time to ensure the continuity of your organisation’s sponsorship capabilities
For more information about how we can help you with your training needs, contact your usual Lewis Silkin contact. If you’re simply not sure where to start, please contact Emma Richardson and she will be delighted to have a conversation or meeting with you.