Cube by Lewis Silkin
Legal and business support for startups, founders and investors.
Your startup will face many unique issues and challenges as you set up, scale up and exit and we’re fully aware of what they are and how to overcome them.
Our experienced startup lawyers can help you navigate the legal landscape - leaving you to focus on the strategy and key business deliverables. With specialist advice on everything from data protection, IP and innovations, through to fundraising, managing people, and getting your customer and supplier contracts right, your business will be in safe hands.
Cube by Lewis Silkin provides simple, pragmatic legal support whatever your stage in the startup cycle:
START | FUNDRAISE | SCALE | EXIT
Why choose Cube by Lewis Silkin?
- Cube Health Check: a complimentary “legal health check” of your business at whatever stage of your journey
- Cube Bespoke: bespoke support and advice for your startup’s needs
- Cube Certainty: our commitment to transparency on price
- Cube Quality: experienced advisers giving you exceptional value for money
- Cube Community: access to online resources, startup events and networking opportunities
- Cube Training: insights and knowledge for founders to help you succeed
Find out more or to book in your health check - get in touch email@example.com.
Lewis Silkin launches Cube by Lewis Silkin to support the UK's startup community22 September 2021
Lewis Silkin has announced the launch of Cube by Lewis Silkin, the firm’s new offering tailored to meet the needs of founders, startups, and investors and help them navigate the unique legal challenges of high-growth potential businesses face.