Software & Services
We have the advantage of having advised clients on the developer/vendor side, and the customer side, for many years, whether they be the biggest software names in the industry or rapidly growing start-ups, from Silicon Roundabout to Silicon Valley or tech buying customers.
Our experts can provide the full range of contentious and non-contentious legal advice in relation to all projects, transactions and regulatory issues involving software and services. By way of example, we can support you in connection with:
- adtech and martech
- agile development projects
- API agreements
- ERP and other enterprise-wide software licensing, implementation and integration projects
- EULAs and ts and cs
- escrow and disaster recovery
- free and open source software development and deployment
- hosting, maintenance and support
- managed services agreements
- mobile payments and ecommerce
- retail tech, including EPOS solutions
- SaaS, Iaas and PaaS
- software development agreements
- software licensing software reseller, VAR and OEM arrangements and distribution
- systems integration
- technology disputes and mediation
We are one of the few city law firms who truly understand the technology industry and who can advise on digital solutions and applied tech as well as traditional tech. We know what is ‘market’ and use this knowledge to help advise you as to your negotiating strategy.
Tech solution providers Getting Data Protection Ready27 July 2017
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), takes effect from 25 May 2018, and brings about important privacy changes that will impact most businesses, particularly providers of technology, telecoms and data related platforms, solutions and services.