Different times call for different solutions, at Lewis Silkin our commitment to Ideas, People and Possibilities has inspired us to create training opportunities for you and your team that are tailored to the ever-changing realities.
LS Presents is a collection of online webinar training packages covering key topics that we then adapt to perfectly fit your business needs. Run by our in-house experts to enable you and your team the opportunity to continue to learn, stay up to date and refine your knowledge in your chosen key topics.
What you will get:
- topics expertly researched, articulated and tailored to give your team the expertise they need to stay at the top of their game
- delivered with energy, authority and professionally using the best tech to avoid the dreaded ‘glitches’
- time for Q&A, to ensure understanding, probe discussions and ensure total satisfaction
- high quality follow-up materials, copy of the video and open-ended dialogue opportunity for any follow up questions
Every session is bespoke, designed to suit your team’s needs. We can identify the hot topics, the real-world questions and the latest thinking that will empower you with commercial advantage.
What have other clients said?
I have attended a few courses run by Lewis Silkin and their webinars are really concise and helpful, keeping you up to date and well informed of current advertising rules and practices. Regardless of how long you have been in the industry, there is always something new to learn..
TBWA, Head of Business Affairs
What does it cost?
- Our training courses are designed to meet your needs, so please get in touch and we will discuss the possible options available
- We don’t put a limit on the number of attendees, so you have the opportunity to make this highly cost effective on a per head basis
- We will quote for each client individually, as we do tailor-make each session, prices starting from £900
- Zoom fatigue is real… We know how important it is to have great tech – we invest to make the logistics seamless. We have access to a suite of technology programmes including Zoom, Webex and Microsoft Teams depending on your requirements
- We understand how to make each session compelling
- We can provide bespoke follow-up materials
- Our friendly, open and knowledgeable presenters take the time during and after sessions to make sure all attendees get what they need
Want to learn more?
Click here to contact Lizzie Barnes – you'll have a reply within one working day.
With all our clients we love to build lasting relationships, many end up booking more than one session, we’ll never put you under pressure for this, but we’d hope that this is the beginning of a mutually strong partnership!
Key topics that other clients are requesting:
… we’d like to hear what you’re looking for. The starting point is a free consultation to discuss your team’s needs and provide a detailed plan for you to meet your objectives.
We provide training on a wide range of topics across a number of sectors. Click on a topic/sector to see some examples:
LS Presents - Advertising, Marketing and Promotions: Cryptoassets, including NFTs and Fan Tokens19 October 2022
Cryptoassets, including NFTs and Fan Tokens, are booming. While regulators have been slow to get to grips with advertising for these exciting but complex and potentially risky investments, they are quickly getting up to speed. The stakes are high, not only for crypto-trading platforms, but for any brand wanting to cash in on the crypto gold rush.
LS Presents - The Bribery Act and what does it mean for advertising?29 September 2022
In this session we will give some background to the Bribery Act 2010 as well as delivering training on the four types of offences, when does a facilitation payment become a bribe and what is the SFO and DPP guidance on prosecution.