Advertising - Real Estate
Advertising, brand and marketing occupiers can have a large and diverse portfolio of real estate which may not only comprise office buildings but can include specialised buildings such as media space, shared working space and advertising hoardings.
Visit our Real Estate blog to read our thoughts and comments on topical and current real estate news
We understand that property is not core to your business and as such needs to be managed as an operational requirement. Our real estate team’s experience covers all aspects of the management of leases, acquisition and disposal of real estate and asset management.
We have the knowledge and experience to deal with the issues that will typically affect your estate such as:
- acquiring new premises either in an existing building or in a building under construction
- working with you to develop an accommodation strategy
- managing the exits from multiple locations into a single new headquarters
- disposing of surplus space whether by way of underlease or by way of co-location agreement
- dealing with service charge queries
- exercising break clauses
- lease extensions/renewals
- dilapidations advice
- project managing a large portfolio on a global basis alongside your chosen surveyors with centralised reporting as an extension to your in house team
Agile working – the legal alarm bells that should be ringing16 September 2019
The days of a stuffy office environment are gradually becoming a thing of the past. Over the years, a move has been made away from cellular offices to the more popular open plan set up – however, for many companies, especially those in creative industries, open plan offices are no longer enough. This is a key issue for tenants in office premises as they consider what to do with the space they are in.
Agile working12 September 2017
Work trends and patterns are constantly changing, particularly in the creative industries. In this session we will be discussing the ways in which agencies in the post-Brexit era can reduce property costs by implementing smarter ways of working and using their properties.
Short-term lettings08 November 2016
If you are looking for new short-term premises for your business, did you know that there are actually a whole range of legal forms a short-term letting can take? This Inbrief sets out the different options available for short-term occupation of business premises and considers the advantages and disadvantages associated with each.