We are known as the “lawyer’s lawyers” for good reason - we act for more than half of the UK’s top 30 law firms, including two magic circle firms and a whole host of other domestic and international firms.
We offer an unparalleled depth of specialist experience in this sector and this is apparent in all of the work that we deliver, and in the training and networking events that we routinely host for our law firm clients.
- our top ranked employment team regularly advises law firms on all of their HR legal needs
- our immigration lawyers are noted by Chambers and Partners as being “held in highest esteem by corporate clients, many of whom are other law firms”
- our exceptional partnership lawyers are routinely called in to advise firms in relation to contentious LLP disputes, and non- contentious issues alike
- our data privacy and regulatory specialists are the experts in their field
- our commercial lawyers have substantial experience in advising law firms on their IT software contracts and other commercial arrangements
The legal sector and #metoo29 November 2017
Sexual harassment is clearly big news at the moment. Not, of course, because it is a new phenomenon, but because it seems that the allegations swirling around numerous big Hollywood names have opened the floodgates and made it OK to say #metoo.
The law firm Christmas party - avoiding a legal hangover21 December 2016
What are the main do’s and don’ts at the office Christmas party? Michael Burd dicusses in an article for LexisNexis.