Advertising & Marketing - Mental Health: What should agencies do to protect the mental well-being of employees?
- 16 May 2019
- 9.00am - 10.30am (registration & breakfast from 8.30am)
- 5 Chancery Lane, Cliffords Inn, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
NABS have reported that calls to its advice line are up 26% and the need for emotional support is the most common reason for making contact (representing a third of calls).
Outside advertising one in four people will experience mental health issues during their life. Whilst there is undoubtedly legal risk (including discrimination and personal injury) there is clear evidence that employers who promote positive mental health in the workplace have a happier and more productive workforce.
We will explore:
- how to spot the signs of deteriorating mental health
- dealing with common conditions such as stress and anxiety
- providing effective support processes
- minimising the risk of legal claims
Advertising & Marketing Group’s 2019 seminar series is for both advertising and marketing agencies and brand owners, the series also includes sessions on:
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting: Has it done any good? And will ethnicity pay reporting follow?
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Somewhere over the rainbow…may be your future
- Data & Privacy: Is increased privacy regulation killing targeted advertising?
- Social Media: Update on the legal and regulatory risks of influencer marketing