I am a Registered Foreign Lawyer, qualified to practice in Australia in 2011. I am a member of Lewis Silkin’s employment team in Hong Kong.
I have advised on a range of employment, workplace discrimination/harassment and data privacy matters, both contentious and non-contentious. I regularly assist clients in the APAC region in relation to the hiring and termination of staff and other human resource related issues.
My recent experience includes:
- Advising multinational corporations on human resource related issues associated with mergers involving multiple jurisdictions in Asia
- Advising clients on how to comply with data protection laws
- Advice regarding protecting confidential information and enforcing post-employment restrictions
- Providing advice to clients in relation to managing ill and injured employees
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts and separation agreements
- Assisting multinational corporations to obtain visas for new hires and transfers/secondments