HR Services - Worksphere
WORKSPHERE is a comprehensive HR service providing a holistic solution for all your people needs.
Our team of legal and HR professionals have experience of working with small, niche organisations through to larger multinationals providing a flexible resourcing solution to help you achieve the strategic aims of your organisation.
We provide a comprehensive offering:
- Training – delivered by our specialist trainers who are all employment lawyers, we run employment and immigration law courses for HR professionals, in-house legal and managers
- Audits - HR, sickness, gender pay gap, immigration compliance, data protection
- HR consultancy – offering a depth and breadth of HR experience, whether you need someone for a few days, for a project or on an interim basis
- Investigations – a specialist team with a strong track record and experience of separating the relevant facts from the complex background
- Workplace mediation – our accredited mediators offer a pragmatic, quick and cost effective solution to resolve disputes within your organisation
- Sickness and Wellbeing audits and programmes - drawing on our experience of advising clients on sickness issues
- Global Cultural Fluency - designed to help clients operate more effectively across the boundaries of geography, culture and language
Watch our video on how Worksphere could help you.
HR Services in Asia Pacific
We currently provide the following HR services in the Asia Pacific region:
- Training for HR, in-house legal and managers
- Fact-finding investigations
- Global cultural fluency
For full details please see our brochure.
IR35 reforms from April 202119 August 2020
The proposed IR35 reforms for the private sector, now planned to take effect from April 2021, represent the biggest change to employment tax for decades.
Online Employment Law Academy13 July 2020
Do you wish you had more time to focus on developments in employment law? Do you want to refresh your knowledge in core areas, or enhance the skills of members of your team? Would you like to learn in a practical way from specialist employment lawyers and your fellow HR professionals?
Transforming firm culture: Emma Richardson writes for The Law Society Gazette24 June 2020
The International Bar Association’s May 2019 report 'Us Too' showed what many of us suspected – that sadly, there is a widespread culture of bullying and harassment in parts of the legal profession.
THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED - Hong Kong HR Breakfast Club - Employment and Immigration Law Round-Up04 March 2020
Lewis Silkin Hong Kong is delighted to invite you to its first HR Breakfast Club session of 2020 where we will be discussing the key employment law developments over the past year and what to expect this coming year.
Emma Richardson writes for Accountancy Age: Mental Wellbeing: How to build into a staff proposition to secure and retain talent21 October 2019
Emma Richardson has written an article for Accountancy Age discussing why accountants need to be thinking about Mental health, and how to build into the proposition to secure and retain talent.
Lewis Silkin’s Worksphere service wins award at the Legal Week Innovation Awards 201931 May 2019
Worksphere has won the award for Training Innovation at the Legal Week Awards for its campaign #aLastingChange and the development of bespoke anti-sexual harassment and bullying training sessions with the goal of enabling culture change within our clients’ organisations.
Tier 2 Sponsor Reference Book15 March 2019
This Sponsorship Tier 2 Compliance Guide is a useful reference for you and your colleagues to guide you through your duties as a sponsor licence holder.
Feedback - positivity vs negativity02 November 2017
Feedback is one of the most powerful tools for optimising workplace performance. Getting it right can help a business to constantly improve. Mistakes become learning opportunities; failures and bad behaviours are not repeated. Conversely, getting feedback wrong can destroy motivation, causing productivity to plummet.