I am a Paralegal in the Immigration team and joined Lewis Silkin in November 2016.
Prior to this, I worked at another law firm specialising in immigration law for a period of four months.
I hold a Bachelor of Laws awarded by Queen Mary University of London in 2016. I am currently studying for the Legal Practice Course at BPP University on a part-time basis. I expect to receive my Legal Practice Course qualification in June 2019 and am due to start my training contract with Lewis Silkin in September 2019.
Immigration and global mobility
I work on a broad range of immigration issues with a particular focus on the following:
- Tier 2 and Tier 5 applications under the Points Based System and sponsor licence matters
- Assisting high net worth individuals with their Tier 1 Investor and Entrepreneur applications
- Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship matters
- Permanent residence, EEA family permit and residence document applications for EEA nationals and their non-EEA family members
- Assisting family members of settled persons with entry clearance and leave to remain applications
In addition to English, I am fluent in Russian and Azeri and have intermediate knowledge of Turkish.