I joined Lewis Silkin as a Legal Assistant and qualified into the Employment, Immigration and Reward division as an Associate.
I joined Lewis Silkin as a Legal Assistant and became an Associate following completion of a training contract with the firm.
Before joining Lewis Silkin I worked for two years as an OISC-regulated immigration adviser at a Big 4 professional services firm. Prior to that I worked for a magic circle law firm for a year as a corporate law paralegal.
I was brought up in China and studied in Japan before coming to the UK.
Hold a Bachelor of Laws and a Master of Laws, both awarded by Shimane University, Japan.
I hold a Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course awarded by The College of Law, London. I qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales and am a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association.
I am fluent in Chinese, Japanese and English and advise clients in these three languages. I am member of both the China and Japan desks.
I advise on UK immigration law and provide coordination assistance to clients with global immigration matters/projects. My work includes:
- Advising on all aspects of the Tiers of the Points-Based System and the and Representative of Overseas Business
- Assisting clients with obtaining Sponsor Licences
- Advising clients on meeting their immigration compliance duties and responsibilities
- Advising and providing training to clients on Brexit and its immigration implications
- Assisting clients with overturning Sponsor Licence suspensions/revocations
- Advising clients on applications under European law
- Assisting clients with global immigration work