I specialise in tax, pension and employment law matters in Hong Kong.
I have 22 years of experience working in London and Hong Kong advising clients ranging from banks, insurance companies, private equity funds, stockbrokers, multi-nationals, government agencies and NGOs on employment and pensions issues.
My practice covers a broad range of areas including:
- hiring and selection process
- discrimination issues
- restrictive covenants
- grievance procedures
- termination arrangements for senior executives
- ·outsourcing arrangements
- employment and pension issues on merger and acquisition
- pension and reward scheme structuring
- tax issues relating to pensions, award schemes and mobility
- data privacy
I obtained my bachelor and masters degrees from the London School of Economics and Political Science. I am dual-qualified in Hong Kong (in 1997) and in England and Wales (in 2000).
I was named as the world’s top 100 leading tax lawyer by Tax Directors Handbook between 2008 and 2016. I have been frequently recommended for employment work in Chambers and Legal 500.