I am a senior lawyer currently working for the Lewissilkinhouse team, having rejoined the firm in June 2019. I have been an employment law specialist for 20 years, advising, training and representing clients on all aspects of the employment relationship.
I have worked across many industry sectors, both in private practice including at Partner and Head of Employment Law level and on in-house placements for international media and IT firms. I have extensive Employment Tribunal experience in hundreds of cases, including high value and complex group litigation.
- I have advised employers from SMEs to global PLCs on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment law work, including advisory work, drafting all employment documentation, training clients’ managers and HR and corporate support.
- My clients have been in sectors including IT services, media, advertising, telecoms, publishing, manufacturing, distribution, retail, engineering, not for profit, oil, security, cleaning, healthcare, property, tourism and leisure.
- I have also advised senior managers and directors on employment situations and high level terminations.
- I have undertaken complex Employment Tribunal litigation for household name employers and also have successfully represented over 100 judges in complex, part-time discrimination claims.
- I have previously been Head of Lewis Silkin’s TUPE specialist group and have extensive restructuring and redundancy experience.