I joined the Lewissilkinhouse team in 2018 as a Paralegal.
I have significant experience in working with automotive companies. I am currently on secondment with the in-house legal team of an automotive company. I have experience in and assisted with a range of matters, across different practice groups, including; Commercial, Corporate, Dispute Resolution and Intellectual Property.
My experience in Commercial has involved:
- Assisting with drafting, negotiating and reviewing a range of commercial contracts, including software, technology and general services agreements.
Completing contract summaries to highlight onerous terms and providing recommendations.
My experience in Dispute Resolution has involved:
- Drafting and filing witness statements and defences for cases allocated to the small claims track.
- Drafting and issuing claim forms for breach of contract and misrepresentation.
- Successfully recovering overdue payments.
- Instructing advocates and experts where necessary.
- Undertaking mediation hearings in order to reach out of court settlements.
In the Advertising and Marketing sector, I have experience in:
- Advising clients on CAP code.
- Reviewing material for print as well as TV and radio ads.
- Influencer agreements.
- Product placement agreements.