We will be running a series of lunchtime events, offering you the opportunity to gain an insight into our culture and find out more about what it’s like to work at Lewis Silkin.
Our events include presentations, skills sessions and interactive workshops. Whichever session(s) you choose to attend, you’ll be able to meet our trainees and lawyers who are looking forward to answering your questions.
To register your interest, please email our graduate recruitment team, letting us know which event(s) you’d like to come along to. We look forward to meeting you soon!
- How to Improve Commercial Awareness (26 January 2021) - Fully Booked
Our trainees and graduate recruitment team share some tips on how to improve your commercial awareness.
- A Spotlight on Employment: The World of Employment Law (28 January 2021)
Our Training Principal, Shalina Crossley, talks you through what working for our award-winning specialist employment team is really like.
- How to Submit a Successful Application (2 February 2021) - Fully Booked
Find out more about what we look for in a Training Contract application. Our trainees talk to you about how they prepared for application seasons whilst our graduate recruitment team share some dos and don’ts.
- A Spotlight on Diversity & Inclusion (4 February 2021)
Find out more from our D&I board about the initiatives and projects we support.
- How to Perfect a Case Study (9 February 2021) - Fully Booked
Legal analysis is a key skill any lawyer must master – that’s why our written case study is such an important aspect of our recruitment process. Find out more about how you can perfect your written case study exercises.
- A Spotlight on Commercial: Influencer Marketing and Celebrity Endorsements (11 February 2021)
Jo Farmer, joint head of our Commercial Practice, shares her insight into the legal implications of social media influencers.
- How to Stand Out at an Assessment Day (16 February 2021)
Our graduate recruitment team share their expertise on how you can stand out at an assessment day for all the right reasons.
- A Spotlight on Litigation: Complex Commercial Disputes (18 February 2021)
When disputes arise, they can often have far-reaching implications for the rest of a business. Hear more about the role litigators play.
- Meet the Trainees (23 February 2021)
Our trainees share their experiences and what they get up to on a day-to-day basis.
For more information about our training contracts, application process or general trainee enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.