- 28 March 2023
- 6.30pm - 10pm
- The Apartment at The Hoxton, Holborn
Submit your details to request event materials
Join The Collective by Lewis Silkin for an exclusive evening exploring some of the strategies, opportunities and challenges that luxury, lifestyle and business-led brands need to understand in 2023.
Luxury businesses are undeniably facing considerable uncertainty - from the shifting geopolitical landscape, to supply chain issues and the climate crises. Consumers are demanding more transparency, authenticity and social responsibility, while employees are looking for more holistic and purpose-driven work environments. AI and other emerging technologies are offering new opportunities for innovation and business efficiencies. How will your brand respond, adapt and thrive to the challenges and opportunities ahead?
We’re delighted to welcome a stellar line-up of speakers – innovators, legal experts and business leaders – to share their insight and expertise:
- Daniel Hulme, CEO, Satalia
- Farzana Baduel, CEO, Curzon PR
- Philippa Wagner, Creative Strategist, PW/c
- Lucy Lewis, Future of Work Hub, Lewis Silkin
- Debbie Wosskow OBE Chair, and Harry Jameson, Founder - PILLAR Wellbeing