Online Employment Law Academy
- 13 July 2020
- Monday 13th July 9.30am - 12.15pm & Tuesday 14th July 9.30am - 1.15pm & Monday 20th July 9.30am - 1.15pm & Tuesday 21st July 9.30 - 1.00pm
- Online via Webex (details to be sent in advance of the session)
- Entry: £700 + VAT per person
Submit your details to request event materials
Do you wish you had more time to focus on developments in employment law? Do you want to refresh your knowledge in core areas, or enhance the skills of members of your team? Would you like to learn in a practical way from specialist employment lawyers and your fellow HR professionals?
If so, our employment law academy is for you! Designed for junior and mid-level HR professionals and GCs, our course enables you to spend time developing your skills and focusing on key day-to-day areas of HR in depth. Delivered in a practical and engaging way, the course uses real-life examples and filmed case studies to really bring the issues to life.
Our online academy has been adapted to run over four half days to provide you with the same great content and with an emphasis on the practical application of the topics covered.
The cost of each place will be £700+VAT. Group discounts are available.
Course outline for 13 July session
- Current challenges
- Working status
- Contractual matters
Course outline for 14 July session
- Unfair dismissal
- Handling disciplinaries
- Performance management
Course outline for 20 July session
- Handling redundancies
- Handling difficult conversations
- Discrimination and diversity
Course outline for 21 July session
- Absence management and disability
- Handling grievances
- Tribunal procedure overview and course wrap up
If you are interested in signing up for this session, use the link to register or if you have any queries please contact the events team.