LS Presents - The Bribery Act and what does it mean for advertising?
- 29 September 2022
- 9:30am - 10:30am
- Online via Zoom
- Entry: £250 + VAT per person; £225 + VAT per person for multiple bookings for this event
Submit your details to request event materials
In this session we will give some background to the Bribery Act 2010 as well as delivering training on the four types of offences, when does a facilitation payment become a bribe and what is the SFO and DPP guidance on prosecution.
What will be covered?
This session will give some background to the Bribery Act 2010 as well as delivering training on:
- The four types of offences
- When does a facilitation payment become a bribe?
- The Adequate Procedures Defence through Failure to Prevent Corruption
- What is the SFO and DPP guidance on prosecution?
We will illustrate what you need to know through interesting case studies highlighting mistakes others have made so you can avoid them.
Who should attend?
The session is for anyone involved in advertising and marketing, from agencies to inhouse counsel, regulatory affairs experts and marketing professionals.
How much does it cost?
- £250 + VAT per person
- £225 + VAT per person for multiple bookings for this event
About LS Presents
At Lewis Silkin, our commitment to Ideas, People and Possibilities has inspired us to create online training opportunities for you and your team that are tailored to the ever-changing realities of 2022.
Brinsley & Geraint are leading figures in the world of advertising, marketing and branded content regulation, and will be hosting various training sessions through the year, so stay tuned for more information.