Business in 2020 – The Collective by Lewis Silkin
- 14 January 2020
- 07.30am - 12.00pm (Breakfast served on arrival)
- The Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, Soho, W1D 7DT
Submit your details to request event materials
You're exclusively invited to join us for a half day conference which will provide you with critical insights for business in 2020, connecting thought leaders in the retail, luxury and lifestyle sectors.
We will cover 2020's key topics including sustainability, strategy, branding, advertising & marketing and futurist ideas.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jonathan Simmons, Senior Partner & Head of European Consumer Products Practice, L.E.K. Consulting
- Tatiana Dupond, Head of Luxury, LinkedIn
- Martin Raymond, Author & Co-Founder, The Future Laboratory
- Ciara Palmer, Client Solutions Manager, Facebook/Instagram
- Philippa Wagner, Creative Strategy Director & Head of Innovation Lab, Ennismore
- Phil Hughes, Chief Operating Officer, Gleam Futures
- Jo Farmer, Partner, Lewis Silkin
- Cliff Fluet, Partner, Lewis Silkin