Advertising & Marketing – Lewis Silkin’s Annual Review
- 11 January 2022
- 4pm - 5.30pm
Submit your details to request event materials
Please join us for our annual review of the key legal and regulatory developments in the advertising and marketing sector during 2021, and our look ahead to what is coming up in 2022.
We will discuss a range of topics, including:
- Green claims, including the new CMA Green Claims Code and the ASA’s statement, as well as reviewing a couple of the important ASA decisions from 2021.
- Developments in relation to influencer marketing, including the new ISBA Code of Conduct, the ASA’s new sanctions and some key ASA decisions.
- The major ICO fines levied against various advertisers during the year.
- Other significant developments, such as the government’s final decision on HFSS advertising, and also new ASA guidance on vegan claims.
- Finally, we will also look forward to the likely developments coming up in 2022.
If you have any queries, or you have a colleague who would like to attend, please contact email@example.com.
I am a specialist in advertising and marketing law and regulation, representing both brand owners and marketing services agencies across a ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8069
Joint Managing Partner
I am Joint Managing Partner for the firm and alongside my leadership role, I advise my clients on their advertising and marketing campaigns ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8111
I am Partner in the firm’s Advertising & Marketing team, and was named Next Generation Partner for Brand Management in the Legal 500 2019 ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8450
I am Co-Head of Lewis Silkin’s Data, Privacy & Cyber Group. I work in three main areas: data, privacy & cyber; commercial & consumer; and ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8435