Advertising & Marketing Annual Review 2022: Looking back while staying ahead!
- 11 January 2023
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Zoom webinar
Submit your details to request event materials
2022 was another eventful year for the Advertising & Marketing industry so there is a lot to unpack! Please join us for our annual review of the key legal and regulatory developments during 2022, and our look ahead to 2023.
We will discuss a wide range of topics, including:
- Environmental advertising, including landmark decisions and the latest guidance
- Influencer marketing, including the DCMS report on influencer culture
- Crypto advertising, including NFTs and Fan Tokens
- Online safety, including children’s safety, and gambling - the new "Strong Appeal" test
- HFSS - the government's final position
- Other significant developments, and hot topics, including "Dark Patterns"
- Latest regulatory activity from ICO and other EU regulators in connection with direct marketing and update on data compliance issues in the world of adtech
- And other things to look out for in 2023
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am a specialist in advertising and marketing law and regulation, representing both brand owners and marketing services agencies across a ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8069
I jointly lead the firm's Digital, Commerce & Creative group and advise clients on their advertising and marketing campaigns and ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8111
I am Partner in the firm’s Advertising & Marketing team, and was named Next Generation Partner for Brand Management in the Legal 500 2019 ...
- +44 (0)20 7074 8450
I am Co-Head of Lewis Silkin’s Data and Privacy Group. I work in three main areas: data & privacy; commercial & consumer; and technology.
- +44 (0)20 7074 8435