Lewis Silkin produces a wide variety of information about employment and immigration law - including specialist and general updates, commentary, training and networking forums. We’d like to make sure you’re receiving exactly what suits you.
Employment and Immigration
- A weekly email round up of the latest HR, Employment, Immigration and workplace data law news - The Working Times. Subscribe here.
- A quarterly Working Times review
- Topical commentary from the team in our employment insights section, immigration insights section and workplace privacy insights section of the website
- A regular programme of workshops, webinars and breakfast updates
- “Inbriefs ”, providing practical summaries of particular aspects of employment law
- In House Employment Lawyers Club– a series of publications and events aimed at In-house lawyers specialising in employment law
- Employment law tweets - @employmentls
- Immigration law tweets - @immigrationls
- Our specialist age discrimination website - a one stop source of statistics and information
- A twitter feed focusing on the latest developments in age discrimination - @agediscriminfo
Future of work
- Our popular website: www.futureofworkhub.info, a community blog site and resource dedicated to exploring the issues that will affect the workplace of the future
- A twitter feed devoted to Future of Work Hub - @FutureofWorkHub
International employment and immigration law
- An email round up – The International Working Times. Subscribe here.
- The Ius Laboris Knowledge Base, providing wide ranging coverage of global HR law issues
- Our international event series is aimed at in house counsel, HR practitioners at all levels, and anyone else with responsibilities for dealing with an international workforce.
- Our annual cross border employment law conference, Managing an International Workforce
To sign up for any of our publications or news from a particular sector please complete this form and submit.
For more information please contact Emma Shears or your regular Lewis Silkin contact.