I am an Associate in the immigration team and I advise clients on all aspects of immigration law.
My particular focus is advising on Tiers 1 – 5 of the Points Based System. I also advise clients on meeting their sponsorship compliance duties and obligations and provide training on these issues.
I also advise on applications that fall under the European Regulations. I provide training to companies on the government’s latest plans for Brexit and the implications on their European workforce.
Immigration and Global Mobility
I advise on both UK immigration law and provide coordination assist clients with global immigration matters/projects. The areas that I advise on include:
- Advising on all aspects of the Tiers of the Points Based System;
- Assisting clients obtaining a Sponsor Licence;
- Advising clients on meeting their immigration compliance duties and responsibilities;
- Advising and providing training to clients on Brexit and its immigration implications;
- Assisting clients with overturning Sponsor Licence suspensions/revocations;
- Advising clients on applications under the European regulations;
- Assisting clients with global immigration work.