I am a Senior Associate in the Employment, Immigration and Reward department.
I advise a wide variety of clients, with a focus on those in the professional and financial services sectors. My day to day advisory work encompasses a full range of employment matters, including redundancies, discrimination in the workplace, complex disciplinary issues and contractual rights. I have particular expertise in running multi jurisdiction projects for international clients and advising on High Court claims and disputes, including those relating to post termination restrictions and misuse of confidential information. My practice also has a focus on disability and ill health issues and family rights, including shared parental leave and rights, equal pay and gender pay gap issues.
My experience includes the following:
- High Court litigation – advising and working with employees and employers on potential injunctions and/or damages claims for breach of post termination restrictions and/or misuse of confidential information
- equal pay – experience of defending multiple claimant equal pay claims in the High Court
- multi-jurisdictional work – significant experience of coordinating large multi-jurisdictional advice projects for clients (including on pay and benefits, changes to terms and conditions and potential redundancy scenarios), particularly in the professional services sector
- advising on collective redundancies – over the course of my career I have advised on a number of collective redundancies for a variety of clients, providing hands on support at every stage of the process
- ill health issues – I have particular experience advising on disability and ill health issues in the workplace, including navigating tricky issues relating to permanent health insurance
I am a member of the firm’s specialist Professional Services Group which provides a broad range of services to our clients in this area. A large proportion of my clients are from the professional services sector, including management consultancies and a number of law firm clients. Over the years, I have developed a depth of knowledge of this sector and the employment issues relevant to it, enhanced by secondment experience at the offices of clients. I am well used to dealing with some of the issues that can arise in this sector, including senior disputes and exits, high value discrimination issues and complex redundancy scenarios.