I am involved in all aspects of finance (including debt finance and capital markets) acting for lenders and borrowers.
This includes the negotiating and structuring of finance related structures and the attendant issues that arise particularly in relation to the Financial Conduct Authority. My clients include financial institutions, FCA authorised parties, corporates and individuals.
My practice includes advising on:
- all aspects of debt finance acting for borrowers and lenders
- capital markets particularly bond issues (listed and unlisted) for lead managers and issuers
- regulatory matters especially in relation to raising finance
- specialised knowledge of the challenger bank market
- active in providing funding to the African market