Seven Lewis Silkin lawyers have been named in the Legal 500 Hall of Fame 2018
26 July 2018
We are very proud to announce that seven of our partners have been named in the Legal 500 Hall of Fame 2018.
The Hall of Fame highlights individuals who have received constant praise by their clients for continued excellence and it highlights, to clients, the law firm partners who are at the pinnacle of the profession.
The partners recognised are:
- Russell Brimelow for Employment
- Michael Burd for Employment: employers and senior executives
- James Davies for Employment: employers and senior executives
- Brinsley Dresden for Brand management
- Clive Greenwood for Partnership
- Brian Kilcoyne for Property litigation
- Fergus Payne for Partnership