Socially embarrassing - FULLY BOOKED
- 12 October 2017
- 8:45am - 10:00am (breakfast and registration from 8.15am)
- 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
This session will focus on what makes a good social media strategy and how brands can get it wrong.
Unfortunately, this event is now fully booked, please contact email@example.com to be added to the waiting list.
Using practical examples and a reminder of different areas of law and regulation that apply the team will cover:
- The regulatory and consumer landscape
- The “laws of the internet” (and defamation, privacy, data and communications offences)
- How to get it right…and what not to do
- What happens when you get it wrong?
If you have any queries regarding this event, please contact our events team.