Dealing with disputes
- 20 September 2017
- 9.15am - 10.30am
- Lewis Silkin 5 Chancery Lane Clifford’s Inn London EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Not every in house sports lawyer is a litigator by trade but should the circumstances arise, all will need to be ready to attack or defend, and lead their organisation to a successful outcome.
We will provide a guide to prepare you for that eventuality.
- Preliminary considerations - what the Courts expect and what to do when a dispute lands on your desk?
- Essentials of evidence: gathering evidence, and navigating your way around legal privilege
- Avoiding common pitfalls when dealing with disputes
- How to manage successful disciplinary proceedings - what the tribunal wants to see and hear
If you would like to attend this event, or have any questions, please contact our events team.