Our HR Consultancy service enhances our employment practice offering, enabling us to advise on complex employment matters and provide experienced HR professionals to work alongside you to deliver HR expertise.
We have a very broad range of technical skills and experience available to enable you to acquire, develop and retain your talent. Here are some examples:
- The design, development and deployment of leadership, diversity & inclusion and organisational culture programmes
- Managing HR or business transformation
- Post deal integration
- Management of TUPE, redundancy or restructuring
- Design and implementation of new policies and processes
- Designing and delivering projects in areas such as performance management, talent management, reward and succession planning
- Operating across a range of experience levels - HR Business Partner, HR Director, Learning and Development expert or HR Generalist whether for a few days, for a specific project or on an interim basis
For further information please see our HR Consultancy brochure.
Penny Newman comments for The Times Student Law: Adding context to recruiting02 November 2017
Penny Newman has commented for Times Times' Student Law magazine which discusses the Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) and how it can assist with recruitment.