HR Services - Worksphere
WORKSPHERE is a comprehensive HR service providing a holistic solution for all your people needs.
Our team of legal and HR professionals have experience of working with small, niche organisations through to larger multinationals providing a flexible resourcing solution to help you achieve the strategic aims of your organisation.
We provide a comprehensive offering:
- Training – delivered by our specialist trainers who are all employment lawyers, we run employment and immigration law courses for HR professionals, in-house legal and managers
- Audits - HR, sickness, gender pay gap, immigration compliance, data protection
- HR consultancy – offering a depth and breadth of HR experience, whether you need someone for a few days, for a project or on an interim basis
- Investigations – a specialist team with a strong track record and experience of separating the relevant facts from the complex background
- Workplace mediation – our accredited mediators offer a pragmatic, quick and cost effective solution to resolve disputes within your organisation
- Sickness and Wellbeing audits and programmes - drawing on our experience of advising clients on sickness issues
- Global Cultural Fluency - designed to help clients operate more effectively across the boundaries of geography, culture and language
Watch our video on how Worksphere could help you.
HR Services in Asia Pacific
We currently provide the following HR services in the Asia Pacific region:
- Training for HR, in-house legal and managers
- Fact-finding investigations
- Global cultural fluency
For full details please see our brochure.
Brexit - where are we now?28 November 2018
As the March 2019 deadline for the UK’s departure from the European Union approaches, we anticipate having a better picture of the implications for employers by the time this event comes around.
Mock Employment Tribunal14 November 2018
There has been a doubling of the number of Employment Tribunal claims as a result of the abolition of fees a year ago.
What's happening in immigration law08 November 2018
It’s hardly surprising immigration continues to an area of crucial concern for employers.
Collective and individual redundancies03 October 2018
The current political and economic climate is unfortunately making downsizing necessary for many businesses, which may involve making redundancies.
Gender pay gap reporting - what next?26 September 2018
The first tranche of gender pay gap reports were published by last April - so what next?
What's happening in employment law20 September 2018
Our topical review of developments will examine recent and forthcoming changes in employment law.
Hong Kong - Working effectively across cultures11 June 2018
In our latest session for HR professionals in Hong Kong we will be joined by global cultural fluency expert Keith Warburton who helps multinationals operate more effectively across cultures and languages.
Karen Baxter writes for Accountancy Age: Mind the gap: what accountancy firms should be doing ahead of the new gender pay gap reporting rules16 February 2018
With less than two months to go until the deadline for filing gender pay gap reports, thousands of employers have not yet provided their figures. Karen Baxter asks, is your firm ready?