DataCheckPoint is a data audit service developed through a close partnership between Lewis Silkin and Grant Thornton
The scope of the service is tailored to the client’s critical needs and strategic objectives and offers a holistic and integrated approach to data compliance audits.
DataCheckPoint is an innovative partnership combining the strength and depth of two leading professional services firms in Europe:
- Lewis Silkin, an award-winning premier tier international law firm and
- Grant Thornton, a leading financial and business adviser with extensive global reach
Together, we offer a prime, integrated and fit for purpose data audit solution that is an alternative to the Big Four accounting firms and traditional international law firms.
Why is DataCheckPoint different?
DataCheckPoint is born out of the necessity to address a market gap whereby organisations understandably favour a risk based approach to scoping audits enhanced by sector expertise as opposed to the one size fit all audits ordinarily on offer.
DataCheckPoint provides you with a tailor made audit solution based on a scope and objectives that we discuss and agree with you at the beginning of the project including:
Choice of scope
- National, pan-European or global audit
- Legal audit or cyber security audit or both
- End to end audit
- Specific business unit audit such as HR, IT, Marketing or Finance
- Specific project (Privacy Impact Assessment)
- Value added sector expertise
- Access to highly experienced and highly regarded practitioners
- Lean project management,
- Technology enabled audit through ISO 27001 certified extranet for project management accessible to clients
- Competitive pricing model
We are happy to discuss our scope of work and costings further with you.
Lewis Silkin and Grant Thornton launch DataCheckPoint data and cyber security audit service13 December 2016
An integrated, risk based and fit for purpose compliance audit service