Communications & Regulation
We advise both leading and emerging players in the global telecommunications sector such as fixed line carriers, mobile operators, service providers, telecoms vendors and resellers, MVNOs and ISPs as well as buyers of telecoms services, financial institutions and customers.
Using our industry and market expertise, our team will assist you in your risk assessment and commercial strategy and advise on all commercial contracts, licensing and regulatory aspects arising from convergence, including:
- authorisation and licensing
- infrastructure access and shared infrastructure
- VoIP services
- mobile satellite services
- cloud based and mobile payments (see further here)
- co-location agreements
- MVNO agreements
- e/m-commerce and m-content
- M2M/IoT partnerships
- privacy issues specific to the communications sector
Tech solution providers Getting Data Protection Ready27 July 2017
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), takes effect from 25 May 2018, and brings about important privacy changes that will impact most businesses, particularly providers of technology, telecoms and data related platforms, solutions and services.