Corporate occupiers can have a large and diverse portfolio of real estate.
Not simply office buildings, this can include specialised buildings such as: retail space; data centres; R&D sites; hotels; football stadia; shared working hubs; golf courses; leisure centres; health spas; call centres; business parks; mast sites, and everything in between.
Our real estate team’s expertise and experience covers all aspects of the acquisition and disposal of real estate and asset management. We provide clients with commercial, pragmatic advice across a broad spectrum of real estate issues, whatever the size and shape of the asset or portfolio.
Typically we advise on:
- leasing or building new premises
- major refurbishment works or alterations to existing premises
- obtaining new sites or expanding existing facilities to cater for business expansion
- maximizing the value of an existing estate through the sale of disused premises or disposal of surplus land
- acquiring new bases through corporate acquisitions
- consolidating businesses from multiple locations into a single headquarter premises
Lewis Silkin delighted to be associated with long standing client Sager House (Almeida) Limited20 June 2017
Lewis Silkin is delighted to be associated with long standing client Sager House (Almeida) Limited (a joint venture between the Sager Group of companies and US investment fund Cain Hoy) in providing legal services for the delivery of a major mixed use development of the former North London Post Sorting Office off Upper Street, Islington.
More than just a stadium…22 March 2017
However it’s done, whether being rebuilt from scratch (Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea, Arsenal), expanded (Liverpool) or converted from other uses (West Ham, Manchester City), one thing for certain is that football stadiums are big business. In this article, we explore some of the current projects and highlight some of the hot topics surrounding these cathedrals of the national game.