Shareholder & Joint Venture Arrangements
Advising on and negotiating shareholders’ agreements – often a “must have” where there is more than one shareholder - is something we do on almost a daily basis, particularly for our owner-managed business clients.
The setting up of a joint venture involves consideration of:
- contractual structures
- corporate and/or LLP vehicles
- tax efficient structuring
Joint ventures often provide the appropriate solution and structure for a specific business venture. We help in the choice of the appropriate joint venture vehicle and deal with its tax efficient structuring, associated funding and member arrangements.
Our work includes:
- drafting shareholder and joint venture agreements
- advising on minority protections
- articles of association
- joint venture choice and structuring