It is now very rare to come across a business without any online presence. As a result, domain names have become a crucial aspect of intellectual property and one which requires careful management.
Unauthorised third party registrations are now much more prevalent with fraudulent activity such as phishing and cyber squatting becoming more prevalent each day.
As one of the UK’s premium domain name management services we understand the importance of an effective and bespoke domain name strategy, tailored to suit each individual portfolio. By merging this with our market-leading trade mark portfolio management, brand protection and trade mark dispute resolution services we seamlessly cover the full spectrum of domain name and online branding issues. This is our truly unique offering: domain name management as part of best-of-class brand protection legal services.
Domain Name Portfolio Management
- transfers into management
- local presence services
- automatic renewals
- privacy protection of domain names
- processing Trade Mark Clearing house (TMCH) Applications
- alerts for new gTLD releases & domain name launches
- domain name portfolio audits, advice on registration timing and strategy, help with portfolio expansion and downsizing
- DNS Management
- SSL Certificates
- DNS Assurance and Domain Name Security Services
Brand Protection & Domain Dispute Resolution
- domain name search reports (comprehensive historic trace of previous third party registrations)
- weekly domain name watching service (identifying all new third party registrations)
- research and analysis of results (even in instances of privacy protected domain names) and advice on appropriate action
- domain name monitoring services (tracking low risk domains for expiry and changes to Whois status)
- snapback/ backorder services
- website takedowns
- coordinating police action in respect of fraudulent UK websites
- URS, UDRP and Nominet/DRS complaints
- litigation and negotiation