Advertising - Real Estate
Advertising, brand and marketing occupiers can have a large and diverse portfolio of real estate which may not only comprise office buildings but can include specialised buildings such as media space, shared working space and advertising hoardings.
We understand that property is not core to your business and needs to be managed as an operational requirement. Our real estate team’s experience covers all aspects of the management of leases, acquisition and disposal of real estate and asset management.
We have the knowledge and experience to deal with the issues that will typically affect your estate such as:
- acquiring new premises either in an existing building or in a building under construction
- working with you to develop an accommodation strategy
- managing the exits from multiple locations into a single new headquarters
- disposing of surplus space whether by way of underlease or by way of co-location agreement
- dealing with service charge queries
- exercising break clauses
- lease extensions/renewals
- dilapidations advice
- project managing a large portfolio on a global basis alongside your chosen surveyors with centralised reporting as an extension to your in house team